Applying for the eTwinning National Quality Label 2022-23
Updated: May 25
Teachers who have participated in eTwinning projects during the scholastic year 2022-23 are invited to apply for the eTwinning National Quality Label.
Prospective applicants are kindly asked to take note of the following before applying for the Quality Label:
· Organise your project TwinSpace: please make sure that all the project resources/activities are uploaded and/or are well documented on your project TwinSpace. Include all the links to other external sources/webpages here in Twinspace. Please note that accessors only have access to the project Twinspace during the judging stage.
Kindly ensure that your projects are either concluded or in their final stages.
How to apply for the Quality Label
· Access the ‘Projects’ tab and click on the ‘Apply for Label or prize’ link which can be found under your respective project description.
· Fill in all the details requested and submit your application, listing any external links. It is very important to note that ALL members of the project need to submit their application individually, as the system will ONLY AWARD educators who submit their individual application.
Downloading Quality Label Certificate
Participants with projects who are then awarded the Quality Label will be able to download their certificate from the eTwinning Portal by accessing the Projects section.
National Quality Label Awards
Outstanding projects will then be eligible for the eTwinning National Awards ceremony.
Categories to be awarded:
· Best project on Annual Theme
· Best collaborative project
· Best fun project
· Best national project
· Best eTwinning School 2022-23
· Best European Early Years
· Best European Primary
· Best European Secondary
Evaluation Criteria for all projects:
1. Pedagogical innovation and creativity
2. Curricular integration
3. Collaboration between partner schools
4. Use of technology
5. Results, impact, and documentation
We have also conducted a local webinar covering the five criteria – visit our website to view the recording: https://www.etwinningmalta.net/webinars
Preference will be given to projects using the eTwinning tools provided in the TwinSpace. If other websites or blogs are used, they need to be linked and accessible through the Project's TwinSpace. Any additional resources created using online tools such as Padlet, Voki, Mixbook, Smilebox, YouTube, Prezi etc… should be uploaded on the TwinSpace or a clear link given.
The deadline to apply for the Quality Label - Wednesday 5th July 2023. Projects will then be assessed during the Summer holidays. You will be notified through an email generated by the system if your project has been awarded the national quality label by the beginning of September 2023 or earlier.